What are the root causes of migration? What is the journey of crossing the border like? What are some potential solutions that honor the human dignity of migrants seeking refuge? This resource page is a one-stop-shop that will be able to answer some of your questions, offer perspective, share ways to advocate for a more fair, orderly, and humane immigration system, and more.
Context of a Border Journey
- In English and Spanish
Understanding the Root Causes of Migration
Read More About our Current Border Policies
- Q&A: What to Know About the Biden Administration’s New Asylum Restrictions
- The Implications of the Biden Asylum Rule in Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia, and the Northern Triangle Nations
- The Biden Administration’s January 2023 Border Plan
- Title 42 and What Comes Next at the Border
- The Legal Impact of Ending Title 42
- Venezuelan Parole Program
Read More About Current Legislation in Congress:
- Bill Analysis: The Secure the Border Act of 2023
- Bill Analysis: Two-Year Temporary Expulsion Authority Legislation (S.1473)
Meaningful, Commonsense Border Management Solutions
- An immigration policy is set to end. What will it mean for US’s commitment as a land of refuge?
- 42 Border Solutions That Are Not Title 42
- Building a Healthier Border Dialogue
- Reflections, perspectives on a just border
What You Can Do
- Urge Congress and the Biden Administration to work together, advance permanent solutions, and manage our border
- Urge President Biden and Congress to Make Immigration Reforms a Top Priority
- Tell your Senators to support meaningful, bipartisan immigration reform!