This is a five-part series of short papers on the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Visa program.
- This paper provides basic information about the EB-5 Visa Program.
- This paper discusses foreign direct investment in the U.S. and how much of that is made up of investments through the EB-5 Visa Program.
- This paper examines changes in the demand for EB-5 visas over time.
- This paper provides an overview of the criticisms of the EB-5 Visa Program and how it has been implemented.
- This papers describes legislative proposals to reform the Investor Visa Programs.